Enabling the dashboard, building classes, and viewing student data.
How to remove expired and unwanted content from your digital collection.
See assignment activity for Class Sets and title assignments.
Learn how to review and update your MARC record preferences, access MARC Express deliveries, and generate ad hoc records.
View and set preferences for invoicing in Marketplace
Get started with OverDrive’s User Login Manager.
- Welcome/Introduction 0:00-1:13
- User Login Manager Settings Form 1:14-4:57
- CSV: Creating and uploading 4:58-7:01
- Upload Users 7:02-12:07
- Manage Users 12:08-16:52
- Resources 16:53-17:53
Learn how to monitor and respond to user holds in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:00-02:29 – Overview
- 2:30-8:46 – Holds Manager
- 8:47-14:27 – Current Holds Report
- 14:28-16:39 – End User Support
- 16:40-18:17 – Resources
How to manage account settings for both Marketplace and your digital library website.
How to upload and share content produced by students and faculty to Sora.
A review and demonstration of how to assign titles to students for use with Sora.
- Introduction/What are title assignments?: 0:00-1:08
- What’s the difference between and title assignment and a class set?: 1:09-2:02
- What should I have on hand before assigning a title to students?: 2:03-2:38
- How do I assign titles to my students? (demonstration): 2:39-10:44
- How do assignments look for students?: 10:45-11:06
- Where can I learn more about title assignments?: 11:07-11:58
A primer on setting up an Advantage account for individual schools who are part of a shared collection.
How to move or share titles from an Advantage member collection to the shared collection.
- 00:18 What is Advantage Plus?
- 03:42 How to get started
- 05:47 Step 1: Enable Advantage Plus
- 09:15 Step 2: Create an Advantage Plus plan
- 15:45 Step 3: See results!