Dive into this short overview video to create an automated cart and Smart Lists to weed your expired Metered Access titles. Then, jump into our in-depth videos on these subjects!
Bonus: download the accompanying PDF for a step-by-step guide you can print or reference quickly.
View and set preferences for invoicing in Marketplace
Get started with OverDrive’s User Login Manager.
- Welcome/Introduction 0:00-1:13
- User Login Manager Settings Form 1:14-4:57
- CSV: Creating and uploading 4:58-7:01
- Upload Users 7:02-12:07
- Manage Users 12:08-16:52
- Resources 16:53-17:53
How to create Smart Lists in OverDrive Marketplace
- 0:17 Overview
- 02:13 How to get started
- 03:03 Add Smart List
- 03:36 User demand and budget
- 06:13 Smart List specifics
- 16:00 Scheduling
How to create a Recommend to Library Manager plan in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:12 Overview
- 01:35 How to get started
- 02:19 Create a new plan
- 02:43 User demand and budget
- 06:00 Collection development policies
- 08:36 Scheduling
How to create a Holds Manager plan in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:11 Overview
- 00:55 How to get started
- 01:40 Create a new plan
- 02:10 User demand and budget
- 07:10 Collection development policies
- 11:40 Scheduling
Learn how to manage access to titles based on age-appropriateness.
Prefer a quick infographic about Content Access Levels? Click here to download a PDF
Learn about purchasing titles in the Simultaneous Use lending model.
Learn about purchasing (“renting”) titles in the Class Sets lending model.
Learn about purchasing titles in the Metered Access (MA) lending model.
Learn about purchasing titles in the One Copy One User (OCOU) lending model.
Take a bird’s eye view of all the lending models available in OverDrive Marketplace.
Learn how to review and purchase the titles your patrons recommend.
- Overview of Recommended Titles – 0:00-2:08
- The patron recommendation experience – 2:09-3:45
- Using the Recommended titles report – 3:46-6:23
- Creating an automated Recommend to Library plan – 6:23-14:08
This second part in a two part series focuses on how to use automated tools to find and manage Metered Access titles.
- 00:30 How can I combine expiring titles into one cart?
- 02:17 How can I utilize automated carts to quickly find and manage Metered Access titles?
- 08:22 How do I automatically weed expired titles?
This first part in a two part series focuses on how to find and manage expired Metered Access titles in Marketplace.
- 00:32 What is a Metered Access title?
- 01:17 How do I find expired titles?
- 05:05 Do I have expired titles with holds?
- 09:55 How do I know if I have expired titles in my Advantage collection?
- 11:00 I have expired titles and can no longer purchase this version; however, they have holds. What do I do?
How to monitor and respond to user demand for digital titles.
- 01:20 Use end-user support tools
- 02:50 Run a Current holds report
- 06:08 Complete an Advanced search
- 08:13 Create a Holds Manager plan
How to move or share titles from an Advantage member collection to the shared collection.
- 00:18 What is Advantage Plus?
- 03:42 How to get started
- 05:47 Step 1: Enable Advantage Plus
- 09:15 Step 2: Create an Advantage Plus plan
- 15:45 Step 3: See results!
How to remove expired and unwanted content from your digital collection.