Dive into this short overview video to create an automated cart and Smart Lists to weed your expired Metered Access titles. Then, jump into our in-depth videos on these subjects!
Bonus: download the accompanying PDF for a step-by-step guide you can print or reference quickly.
Managing your holds queue.
- Introduction/Purpose 0:00-1:19
- Current Holds Report 1:20-5:55
- Metered Access Content 5:56-10:03
- Create Awareness 10:04-11:29
- Resources 11:30-12:06
How to create Smart Lists in OverDrive Marketplace
- 0:17 Overview
- 02:13 How to get started
- 03:03 Add Smart List
- 03:36 User demand and budget
- 06:13 Smart List specifics
- 16:00 Scheduling
How to create a Recommend to Library Manager plan in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:12 Overview
- 01:35 How to get started
- 02:19 Create a new plan
- 02:43 User demand and budget
- 06:00 Collection development policies
- 08:36 Scheduling
How to create a Holds Manager plan in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:11 Overview
- 00:55 How to get started
- 01:40 Create a new plan
- 02:10 User demand and budget
- 07:10 Collection development policies
- 11:40 Scheduling
Learn how to monitor and respond to user holds in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:00-02:29 – Overview
- 2:30-8:46 – Holds Manager
- 8:47-14:27 – Current Holds Report
- 14:28-16:39 – End User Support
- 16:40-18:17 – Resources
Learn how to review and purchase the titles your patrons recommend.
- Overview of Recommended Titles – 0:00-2:08
- The patron recommendation experience – 2:09-3:45
- Using the Recommended titles report – 3:46-6:23
- Creating an automated Recommend to Library plan – 6:23-14:08
This second part in a two part series focuses on how to use automated tools to find and manage Metered Access titles.
- 00:30 How can I combine expiring titles into one cart?
- 02:17 How can I utilize automated carts to quickly find and manage Metered Access titles?
- 08:22 How do I automatically weed expired titles?
This first part in a two part series focuses on how to find and manage expired Metered Access titles in Marketplace.
- 00:32 What is a Metered Access title?
- 01:17 How do I find expired titles?
- 04:25 Do I have expired titles with holds?
- 09:13 How do I know if I have expired titles in my Advantage collection?
- 10:13 I have expired titles and can no longer purchase this version; however, they have holds. What do I do?
How to monitor and respond to user demand for digital titles.
- 01:20 Use end-user support tools
- 02:50 Run a Current holds report
- 06:08 Complete an Advanced search
- 08:13 Create a Holds Manager plan