Learn how to review and purchase the titles your patrons recommend.
- Overview of Recommended Titles – 0:00-2:08
- The patron recommendation experience – 2:09-3:45
- Using the Recommended titles report – 3:46-6:23
- Creating an automated Recommend to Library plan – 6:23-14:08
This second part in a two part series focuses on how to use automated tools to find and manage Metered Access titles.
- 00:30 How can I combine expiring titles into one cart?
- 02:17 How can I utilize automated carts to quickly find and manage Metered Access titles?
- 08:22 How do I automatically weed expired titles?
This first part in a two part series focuses on how to find and manage expired Metered Access titles in Marketplace.
- 00:32 What is a Metered Access title?
- 01:17 How do I find expired titles?
- 05:05 Do I have expired titles with holds?
- 09:55 How do I know if I have expired titles in my Advantage collection?
- 11:00 I have expired titles and can no longer purchase this version; however, they have holds. What do I do?
How to manage account settings for both Marketplace and your digital library website.
Review carts and make purchases in Marketplace.
Build and edit shopping carts, organize carts while you shop, automate carts, modify carts.
Filter and sort search results, understand title information, and identify title information for consortium (shared) and individual libraries and schools.
Use Basic and Advanced search techniques, as well as quick as easy search tools like Must-Haves, Insights, and Featured lists.
Learn how to log in and navigate the Marketplace website.
Take a bird’s-eye view of Marketplace! Learn how easy it is to use our online shopping and administrative portal and where to get quick access to help and support, when needed.
Let’s take a bird’s-eye view of your digital collection with the Insights tab in Marketplace.
A review and demonstration of how to assign titles to students for use with Sora.
How to create and publish curated and automated collections for the Sora app.
A primer on setting up an Advantage account for individual schools who are part of a shared collection.
How to monitor and respond to user demand for digital titles.
- 01:20 Use end-user support tools
- 02:50 Run a Current holds report
- 06:08 Complete an Advanced search
- 08:13 Create a Holds Manager plan
How to move or share titles from an Advantage member collection to the shared collection.
- 00:18 What is Advantage Plus?
- 03:42 How to get started
- 05:47 Step 1: Enable Advantage Plus
- 09:15 Step 2: Create an Advantage Plus plan
- 15:45 Step 3: See results!
How to remove expired and unwanted content from your digital collection.
Use Marketplace reporting tools to evaluate and make informed purchases for your library’s digital collection.
This video covers the Insights tab, which is a high-level overview of your library’s digital collection.
Learn how to make select copies of in-demand titles available for shorter lending periods with no holds.
How to create and publish curated and automated collections for your digital library.
Take a bird’s eye view of all the lending models available in OverDrive Marketplace.