Library Staff Training
Digital Comics from OverDrive: We’ll show you how to add some POW! (October 2020)
Want to create more happy readers? Looking for a way to bring Comic-Con home to fans? Our team of comic connoisseurs will show you which titles and how to add comics and graphic novels to your digital collection.
Click WATCH VIDEO, below, to learn:
- How comics and graphic novels can engage readers of all ages and interests
- About graphic titles that are a must for your OverDrive collection
- How comics and graphic novels can be best showcased
Go from HOW to POW with digital comics for your collection! This webinar will benefit public library or K-12 staff who are selectors, purchasers, or curators for your digital collection, as well as anyone who’s responsible for the success of your digital library.
Share this video
Learn how to use Libby, the library reading app. Including how to:
- Browse and borrow ebooks and audiobooks
- Manage your settings
- Promote your virtual library
"I tried ebooks a long time ago and it just wasn’t for me."
"It’s too much screen time for kids/students.”
How many times have you heard these reasons for why people aren’t using your digital library? Join OverDrive as we share simple, effective tips and resources to encourage all users, from the digital doubter to the tech savvy teen, to give digital a try.
Audience: Public library and K-12 school staff who work with end users or anyone responsible for the success of their digital collection.Watch video
Effectively and efficiently manage your consortium’s digital collection to increase circulation and meet patron demand. Join OverDrive in this one-hour webinar as we share:
- Real-world examples of libraries’ collection development and management practices
- Marketplace tools to maximize your investment and save your staff time and effort
- Examples of how the OverDrive team can help
Audience: Consortium leaders/administrators and collection development staff.Watch video