Library Staff Training
Introduction to Marketplace (July 2022)
Join OverDrive’s Training team for a 30-minute overview of Marketplace, your hub for digital content. In this session, you’ll learn to:
- Sign into Marketplace
- Utilize Marketplace for purchasing, reporting, and/or managing your digital collection
- Differentiate publisher lending models
- Find help and training resources
Share this video
Join OverDrive experts for a session on Libby Extras that will enhance your digital collection with compelling content. These Database and Streaming Media services will engage your community with entertainment, education, and unique digital experiences. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why Libby Extras are a great addition to a digital collection
- What’s offered in each of the 14 exciting and unique Extra options
- How patrons discover and access Extras in the Libby app
- How libraries add these services easily through OverDrive Marketplace
Watch our panel of experts discuss BiblioLabs' Indie Author Project from the library and author perspective, and demonstrate best practices for adding those Simultaneous Use titles to a digital collection in Marketplace.Watch video
Join OverDrive’s staff librarians to hear about the best books coming out this fall. We'll share the biggest books, plus title highlights for Juvenile, Young Adult, Fantasy, and History!
Bonus: You'll receive a link to easily shop all the titles mentioned!