Fit learning into your busy schedule with access to on-demand training modules, downloadable PDFs, live webinars, and tools to educate your staff and end users any time of day or night.
- This event has passed.
Ready to learn the basics of Marketplace, the shopping and administrative portal?
Our Marketplace Essentials session is intended for educators brand new to Marketplace who want to:
- Learn the basics of digital content and how it differs from print
- Explore how digital libraries work, including the difference between shared & Advantage collections
- Sign in and navigate Marketplace
- Discover how Sora and Marketplace connect to meet the needs of educators & students
- Browse the digital catalog, build carts, and purchase titles in Marketplace
Join us live to ask questions of our K-12 experts and walk away with a better understanding of digital content and how Marketplace’s features can benefit you and your school community.
All attendees will receive a comprehensive resource packet to review and explore Marketplace basics on their own time and at their own pace.
Duration: 45 minutes
Note: Times shown in Eastern Standard. We understand the timing may not suit everyone but signing up ensures that a recording is sent the day after the live session so you can view at your convenience.