Library Staff Training
Making the Most of Your OverDrive Advantage Account (November 2022)
Advantage is a program where members of a consortium can purchase and curate additional titles exclusively for their users. Join us as we explore the subtle but powerful impact of building and managing an Advantage collection in OverDrive Marketplace.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- An overview of Advantage and how it works
- Best practices for building and maintaining a successful collection
- Answers to common questions and misconceptions
Looking for Professional Development hours?
Watch this video, take the online assessment, & download your attendance certificate!
Share this video
Join OverDrive experts for a session on Libby Extras that will enhance your digital collection with compelling content. These Database and Streaming Media services will engage your community with entertainment, education, and unique digital experiences. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why Libby Extras are a great addition to a digital collection
- What’s offered in each of the 14 exciting and unique Extra options
- How patrons discover and access Extras in the Libby app
- How libraries add these services easily through OverDrive Marketplace
Watch our panel of experts discuss BiblioLabs' Indie Author Project from the library and author perspective, and demonstrate best practices for adding those Simultaneous Use titles to a digital collection in Marketplace.Watch video
Join OverDrive and representatives from five prestigious publishing houses to learn about Chinese titles that will expand your collection and delight your users. We’ll share titles for all ages and interests, including children's literature, artistic works, cultural books, and more! You’ll receive a link to all titles discussed in the session for easy shopping and curating.Watch video