Library Staff Training
Making the Most of Your OverDrive Advantage Account (May 2022)
Advantage is a program where members of a consortium can purchase and curate additional titles exclusively for their users. Join us as we explore the subtle but powerful impact of building and managing an Advantage collection in OverDrive Marketplace.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- An overview of Advantage and how it works
- Best practices for building and maintaining a successful collection
- Answers to common questions and misconceptions
Looking for Professional Development hours?
Watch this video, take the online assessment, & download your attendance certificate!
Share this video
Have you ever searched for titles in Marketplace and wondered: What’s the difference between street date and on sale date? What IS a street date? Why does this search allow Publisher Account, Publisher, and Imprint?
Join OverDrive’s Training team to learn 10 techniques to maximize your collection development time by using advanced search features in Marketplace.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and use key fields in Marketplace’s advanced search tool.
- Apply filters and “sort by” options to access key content quickly.
- Use advanced searches for shopping, collection management, and curation.
Mucho gusto! Next stop - Spain! Discover OverDrive's Spanish-language catalog and learn how you can support World Languages for your library or school with digital content. Join our experts for this webinar to explore:
- OverDrive's Spanish catalog and featured Latin-American and European authors
- Shopping and selecting Spanish-language titles in OverDrive Marketplace
- Featured collections on the World Literary Tour schedule and where to find them
We’ll show you how patrons can skip-the-line on popular available titles by using OverDrive’s Lucky Day feature. This live session will explore how to add, manage, and curate no-hold Lucky Day titles in OverDrive Marketplace.Watch video