K-12 Schools Staff Training
Marketplace Connections: Advocate for Your Digital Collection with Data and Insights (April 2022)
Join OverDrive experts to learn how to prepare a collection of reports that demonstrate the impact of your school’s digital collection. In this session, you’ll learn to:
- Run impactful reports to advocate for budget, access, and recognition.
- Improve workflow with SmartCarts and other automated features.
- Dive into data on usage, interest, and the health of your collection.
Share this video
Join your Sora Training team to learn about our favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of Sora and Marketplace. In this lively session, we'll share our favorite Sora features, Marketplace hacks, social media tips, and more. Click below to gain access to our exclusive take-home resource packet.Watch video
Ensuring students have access to the right books and learning materials is more important than ever. Join OverDrive experts to explore best practices for selecting and purchasing content to meet your students' needs in OverDrive Marketplace and learn more about how content access levels can help you customize student access to ebooks and audiobooks.Watch video
Interested in creating digital book bins for your students? Want to set aside titles for a classroom or curriculum library? Learn how to offer exclusive access to digital titles for specific students by reserving titles and creating "content bundles."
This Marketplace Connections session is intended for educators with a basic understanding of Marketplace and Sora who want to:
- Discover how content bundles can help meet their unique needs
- Learn how students can unlock content bundles in Sora
- Identify the steps in reserving and bundling content in Marketplace