Library Staff Training
Supporting Your Digital Users (June 2020)
Join OverDrive for this jam-packed session that will help your staff quickly and efficiently answer frequently asked questions about your OverDrive digital collection. Our Tech and Product Support team members will guide you through the process of:
- Answering common questions from users
- Using Marketplace tools to assist with user issues
- Submitting support cases to OverDrive
- Navigating and leveraging OverDrive Help resources
This session will benefit reference librarians, electronic resource librarians, associate/assistant staff members, library technology trainers, or anyone who is responsible for the success of your OverDrive collection.
Looking for Professional Development hours?
Watch this video, take the online assessment, & download your attendance certificate!
Share this video
Learn how to use Libby, the library reading app. Including how to:
- Browse and borrow ebooks and audiobooks
- Manage your settings
- Promote your virtual library
"I tried ebooks a long time ago and it just wasn’t for me."
"It’s too much screen time for kids/students.”
How many times have you heard these reasons for why people aren’t using your digital library? Join OverDrive as we share simple, effective tips and resources to encourage all users, from the digital doubter to the tech savvy teen, to give digital a try.
Audience: Public library and K-12 school staff who work with end users or anyone responsible for the success of their digital collection.Watch video
Effectively and efficiently manage your consortium’s digital collection to increase circulation and meet patron demand. Join OverDrive in this one-hour webinar as we share:
- Real-world examples of libraries’ collection development and management practices
- Marketplace tools to maximize your investment and save your staff time and effort
- Examples of how the OverDrive team can help
Audience: Consortium leaders/administrators and collection development staff.Watch video