The Sora app was designed around the modern student reading experience. It empowers students to discover and enjoy ebooks and audiobooks from their school, for both leisure and class-assigned reading.
Inspired by educator and student feedback, Sora was created to excite kids about reading and remove distractions to promote a focus on learning.
- Easy to use, one tap to get inside a book
- The largest catalog of ebooks and audiobooks…made even larger by access to your public library through Sora
- Teachers can assign titles and track individual student reading progress
- Exportable notes, highlights for collaborative learning
- Personalized with book recommendations and learning tools like dyslexic font, enlarged text, Read-Alongs and audiobooks
- Badges and achievements to engage students
- Same experience on all devices
- Direct support for readers provided by OverDrive
If you have any other questions or need additional help with Sora, please visit Sora Help or contact your OverDrive Account Manager.