Public Library Connect
Giving students access to more
With Sora’s Public Library CONNECT feature, your students can access age-appropriate ebooks and audiobooks from a partnering public library’s digital collection, in addition to your school’s digital library.
Students effortlessly gain assess using school credentials via the Sora app, which in turn allows students to read more!
Advantages for K-12 schools:
How to make the most of Public Library CONNECT
- Appoint an advocate or team to work with the library to promote and foster reading
- Show students how to add a public library in Sora – watch the how-to video!
- Collaborate with the library on required reading title lists
- Promote Sora to students, educators, staff, and parents/caregivers with flyers, social media images, and activities
- See our Public Library CONNECT Best Practices Guide
Learn more about Public Library CONNECT through our FAQ page, an on-demand webinar, and success stories.