Libby Logos & Suggested Website Copy
Get the word out about Libby!
When representing options for your digital resources on your library website, we advise leading with Libby. The Libby app offers the best experience and easiest access to your collection of ebooks & audiobooks from OverDrive. On this page, you’ll find some options for suggested copy and graphics to help you promote Libby to your patrons. You can download the logos and graphics and copy the text to add directly to your website, blog, or anywhere else you talk about how patrons can borrow your digital books. There are different versions available based on the format and layout of your library website. Edit or remove the italicized text based on the formats and features at your library.
Please note that Libby is always evolving with new features and improvements. The developers are working to add increased accessibility features, a multilingual interface, and more exciting enhancements soon.
Questions? Ask your OverDrive team or complete the contact form.
Try This: Help users discover Libby
Libby logos and graphics
Need a different image size, file format, or customization for your library? Let us know! Talk to your OverDrive team or contact us.
Looking for more ways you could represent Libby & OverDrive on your website?
- • Provide an easy way to download the Libby app as the primary path for new users. Make sure to hyperlink the Libby logo or promotional graphics on your website to: overdrive.com/apps/libby.
- • Add a QR code for users with smart devices to scan and easily download the Libby app from your library website, emails, newsletters, hand-outs, or posters.
- • Review your library’s website and OPAC annually to make sure that the description, resources, screenshots, and logos shared about your OverDrive service and titles are updated and accurate.
- • If you work with multiple digital services vendors, a long list of providers to choose from can be confusing for first-time visitors; sorting your digital services by popularity at your library and promoting key features instead of listing alphabetically can improve discovery and make it less of a guessing game for patrons.
- • Because of improvements to the borrowing process, instructions for side-loading, Adobe Digital Editions, and burning audiobooks to CD should not be required for most first-time users.
- • If you have a “device cheat sheet” or any kind of instructional documents about OverDrive posted to your website from previous years, we recommend updating the links to the Libby FAQs or OverDrive Help, as those articles are refreshed regularly and checked for accuracy.
- • Libby users can get Help & Support directly from the app. If patrons have questions about their PINs, passwords, or library card numbers, it is also helpful to make sure they have an easy way to contact you to solve those issues.