Library Staff Training
World Literary Tour: Holiday Edition (December 2023)
The end of the year is fast approaching and with it, a plethora of celebrations—some global, others unique to a specific area of the world. What better way to celebrate than by showcasing world language content just in time for the holidays?
Join OverDrive for an engaging 45-minute session where we’ll:
- Celebrate holidays around the world in the final stop of our World Literary Tour.
- Showcase content, including titles from Latin America, Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Share best practices for curating and marketing world language content to your community.
Share this video
All it takes is one tap to enjoy magazines from your library in Libby.
Join our library experts to explore:
- Popular magazine titles your patrons will want to read this fall and holiday season.
- Recently released Libby updates that make it easier than ever to discover and engage with magazines from your library.
- Success stories from a top library who effectively drives magazine circulation in their community.
- And more!
Making a positive impact on your community by growing your digital collection doesn’t have to break your budget. Our team of experts will help you discover OverDrive’s self-service tools in Marketplace to:
- Shop alternative lending models
- Improve circulation with curation
- Make data-driven decisions
- Manage expired Metered Access titles
- Request next level support
- Access help resources and more
Join OverDrive's staff librarians to hear about the best books landing on your digital shelves this fall. We're sharing can't-miss titles for all audiences, plus highlights in Horror, Fantasy, Romance, Literary Fiction, and Nonfiction-History.
Bonus: select Download PDF, below, to access the PDF and links to easily shop all the titles mentioned! The file will download as a Zip file containing one PDF and two active links.Watch video