Library Staff Training
Maximize Your Time with the Top 10 Marketplace Search Techniques (October 2022)
Have you ever searched for titles in Marketplace and wondered: What’s the difference between street date and on sale date? What IS a street date? Why does this search allow Publisher Account, Publisher, and Imprint?
Join OverDrive’s Training team to learn 10 techniques to maximize your collection development time by using advanced search features in Marketplace.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and use key fields in Marketplace’s advanced search tool.
- Apply filters and “sort by” options to access key content quickly.
- Use advanced searches for shopping, collection management, and curation.
After you watch the recording, you can click here to download your certificate of attendance!
Share this video
Join OverDrive experts for a session on Libby Extras that will enhance your digital collection with compelling content. These Database and Streaming Media services will engage your community with entertainment, education, and unique digital experiences. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why Libby Extras are a great addition to a digital collection
- What’s offered in each of the 14 exciting and unique Extra options
- How patrons discover and access Extras in the Libby app
- How libraries add these services easily through OverDrive Marketplace
Watch our panel of experts discuss BiblioLabs' Indie Author Project from the library and author perspective, and demonstrate best practices for adding those Simultaneous Use titles to a digital collection in Marketplace.Watch video
Join OverDrive’s staff librarians to hear about the best books coming out this fall. We'll share the biggest books, plus title highlights for Juvenile, Young Adult, Fantasy, and History!
Bonus: You'll receive a link to easily shop all the titles mentioned!