How to create a Holds Manager plan in OverDrive Marketplace.
- 00:11 Overview
- 00:55 How to get started
- 01:40 Create a new plan
- 02:10 User demand and budget
- 07:10 Collection development policies
- 11:40 Scheduling
This second part in a two part series focuses on how to use automated tools to find and manage Metered Access titles.
- 00:30 How can I combine expiring titles into one cart?
- 02:17 How can I utilize automated carts to quickly find and manage Metered Access titles?
- 08:22 How do I automatically weed expired titles?
This first part in a two part series focuses on how to find and manage expired Metered Access titles in Marketplace.
- 00:32 What is a Metered Access title?
- 01:17 How do I find expired titles?
- 04:25 Do I have expired titles with holds?
- 09:13 How do I know if I have expired titles in my Advantage collection?
- 10:13 I have expired titles and can no longer purchase this version; however, they have holds. What do I do?
How to monitor and respond to user demand for digital titles.
- 01:20 Use end-user support tools
- 02:50 Run a Current holds report
- 06:08 Complete an Advanced search
- 08:13 Create a Holds Manager plan